Come join us for a Rotaract meeting in L206 at 5:00pm on Wednesday February 6th. The agenda for the meeting is below. Hope to see you there!
- Guest speaker: Dierdre Pierotti will be speaking to us about salary negotiations and health plan comparisons–Very important skills to learn, especially if you’re planning on graduating this semester!!
- Healthy Recipe Exchange: I gave out note cards last week for this semester’s healthy recipe exchange! Bring back your healthiest (or most delicious recipes) for us to share!
- World Peace and Understanding dinner: Thursday 2/7 (sign ups have closed, we will be discussing details tonight)
- Bake Sales: We’ve organized 2 bake sales this semester, and would like to talk about a charity to donate the proceeds to during our meeting
- Volunteer opportunities: Heather has some great volunteer opportunities coming up–hear about when and where they are and sign-up
- Dues: Also remember $10 dues are being collected as well! Let’s keep the pizza at meetings!